Happy Mother’s Day to my “non social media” mom! Can you share your MOM stories?May 10, 2013
Today I want to celebrate my mom.
I know you may argue but my mom is the best in the world.
- She loved me regardless of what I accomplished just because.
- She gave me encouragement in just the right doses.
- She supported my efforts but showed me how to improve my weaknesses
- She listened to me. really listened to me!
- She is my mom AND my friend. But Mom first.
- She taught me all the “selfs” — self confidence, self reliance, self esteem
- She showed me fun!
Now, she won’t read this as she is not a social media mom but I love her just the same ( smile!).
I’d love to hear about your mom. Tell me why she was GREAT!
Posted in adoption, IBM, Marketing 2.0, social marketing, social media, Web 2.0 | Tagged IBM, Marketing 2.0, mom, social business, social marketing, social media, Social Personal Branding, technology |