I loved Interconnect this year due to the great people who I met and expanded relationships with at the event.
Here’s my highlights so that I can share these amazing people!
- Amy Wilkenson – Author of Creator Code – Amy wrote the book that outlines the 6 characteristics of the most successful US entrepreneurs based on her personal research
- Tamara McCleaery – Creator of RelationShift – Social media extraordinaire and passionate supporter of Women in Tech.
- Adriana Gascoigne – CEO of Girls in Tech – an amazing speaker and leader of the outstanding group helping to fill our pipeline and help women in tech.
- Connie Mester, Founder and CEO of Thrive 4-7 – is driving to help well being with an app that is designed to help chronic stress, illness or workplace behaviors so that employees can live healthier, more productive lives
- Jane Russenberger, Director, Genetics and Breeding, Guiding Eyes for the Blind – who is using technology to help increase the number of guiding eye dogs for those in need.
As you can see, these women are not only driving strong ROI for business, and using technology, but they are changing the world. They touch relationships, health, business, the disadvantaged, and mental health. I feel honored to have met each of them!