Archive for the ‘social media’ Category
They just won the CNN Expansion Entrepreneur of the Year Award for 2015,!
We recognize their work in “How Combining Social and Supply Chain Led to Exceptional Management.”.
When school starts, and I pack my kid’s lunches, I always finish them off with a special note to encourage them in the day.
For instance, with my youngest Kassie I did a bunch of K’s that I think are special for her!
- K is for Kisses!
- K is for Krazy special — for the special girl that you are!
- K is for Kind – be kind to your friends today — for they are precious!
My kids say that it is a moment in the day — among hard work, getting teased, and questioning their confidence — that they pause to know that someone really cares for them!
As I was thinking about how my oldest daughter carefully folds and saves each note, I wondered how much we all need that encouragement.
- How could I place a “virtual note in each of my team’s lunch box” ?
- What would it say?
- Would they appreciate it like my kids?
- And what would I want my note to say if someone left one for me!
But then I thought — do we do this each day — through Twitter? For instance, when I share quotes or welcome the beautiful sunrise, is that the same?
Is that the new form of the lunch box note?
What do you think?