Archive for the ‘social marketing’ Category
Today is my Mom’s birthday. I don’t get to live close anymore, but we do talk daily. As I was chatting with a friend who recently lost her mom, she reminded me to cherish each moment so I decided to write the Top 7 Things I love about my mom!
- Gives without expecting anything in return. My mom is the most giving person I know. Of course to her children, but to all. She extends herself without expecting anything in return.
- Leads by example. Whether she is gardening, or doing Tax Returns, my mom leads by example. She never asks anyone to do anything that she isn’t willing to do herself.
- Chooses Attitude over circumstances. One of the things my mom taught me is that you sometimes cannot change your circumstances, but your attitude you have control over. Make sure you keep your attitude in check, and don’t let those circumstances control you!
- Exudes “Smart.” My mom was valedictorian in High School but could not afford to go to college. Yet, she still used her incredible intelligence to be so successful in life. She is not just book smart, but life smart.
- Grows in faithfulness. My mom is faithful in her faith and God. She has a gentle and trusting spirit.
- Shares Encouragement. I cannot remember a time when my mom didn’t encourage her friends, family, and even pets. She is a natural encourager — go Mom Go!
- Exemplifies Love. My mom loves unconditionally. Her love is soft and gentle yet strong.
I know that Mother’s day is upcoming as well and I cannot be more thankful for the beautiful woman who is my mom.
She has taught me how to be a good mom and leader!
Celebrate your mom today!
Yes, the students have done it! This is an Internet of Things Foosball Table designed by Fabian Eitel and Marcel Seibold. In this picture, they are the 2 gentlemen playing against me !!
- It tweets the scores.
- It rates the probability of the winning team (my team was not rated high — even though I did score one point!)
- Others can tweet to cheer you on!
Here you can find our final result in Twitter as a little souvenir. https://twitter.com/TischkickerEhn/status/590534529464467456)
It is a very innovative way to showcase the value of the Cloud. Marcel and Fabian are not hard core coders but were able to get this up and coming quickly because of Bluemix.
How does it work?
Sensors capture the “game” and then send the results to the cloud, where the data is analyzed and stored. Then based on the game, Tweets are automatically sent and the probablity of a Winner Calculated!
Small is beautiful ! Listening to your clients! Just some of the essentials ways to grow with some cool hacks!!
I love quotes and wanted to share my fav 5 for this week!
1. Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. But it is wisdom that knows not to put a tomato into a fruit salad. Informs Conference
2. In GOD we trust. All others bring data.
3. Don’t get distracted by every squirrel that runs by.
4. People lose their way when they lose their why. Focus on your goals.
5. Never sacrifice 3 things: your family, your heart, or your dignity.