Join me to discuss Socialytics = Social + Big Data + AnalyticsAugust 15, 2013
Since so many of you commented on the Socialytics article we have decided to do a seminar on it! I’d love for you to join me:
Thursday August 22nd, 1:30 – 2:00PM EST, join me in a free webinar hosted by SayItSocial – an industry leader in digital business strategy and training where I will delve deeper into the concept of Socialytics and its importance in today’s social economy.
Click HERE to sign up!
Visit SayItSocial for more information.
I will be discussing the following:
- Why trust and influence are paramount
- Velocity created by combining predictive capabilities and ideation
- How Social is the new production line
- The importance of social leadership for transformation
- Using social data to create personal marketing experiences
I am looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Posted in adoption, Blogs, IBM, Marketing 2.0, Marketing 2.0, Social Business, social marketing, social media, Web 2.0 | Tagged adoption, best practices, big data, BLOGHER, business, IBM, Marketing 2.0, mobile, smarter workforce, social business |