Friday “Short” Social Business Thoughts – Your Social Image 1-2-3 #socbiz #ibmsocialbiz #socialbusiness #ibmconnectFebruary 15, 2013
Across all your social tools of choice, you should plan your social brand or create it (a longer blog on this later!)
But for now, think through a few things:
- What do you want your brand to stand for?
- What picture is your brand?
- How do you leverage for your company?
You want your profile to be amazing (see this one ! http://www.socialbusinessnews.com/your-social-profile-must-be-amazing/ )
Remember, brand is about emotion. Think through these items!
- Writing and reusing in every social tool your “Brand Elevator Pitch”
- A consistent picture throughout Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Search yourself on: Google and see what your brand is today.
- Leverage groups on LinkedIn and Facebook. Stay in touch regularly – link back to your blogs.
- Actively manage what is posted on your wall.
So, our 1-2-3 tips!
1. Decide your personal brand and match your actions to the brand!
2. Choose the right tools (LinkedIn, Tweetdeck, WordPress, etc.)
3. Always ask is what I am doing right consistent with my brand?