I am so impressed with the “Who’s Who of Social” that is speaking at IBM Connect 2012! Major and successful organizations are showcasing their ROI of going Social!
IBM Connect 2012 is January 17-18 2012 in Orlando! Please join me there! http://www-01.ibm.com/software/collaboration/events/connect/
- TD Bank’s Wendy Arnott, VP Social Media and Digital Communications and Glenda Crisp, CIO, as well as Tim Hockey, the Group Head, President, and CEO will speak on transforming financial services to a true Social Business!
- Gilberto García, VP of Innovation, CEMEX, and leader of Shift. Shift is a Business
social networking platform that empowers employees in all CEMEX operations worldwide to interact, share best
practices and promote innovation through collaboration. Gilberto’s Innovation efforts have been recognized by
Computer World, MIT Technology Review, Forbes, and IBM.
CheeChin Lew of BASF, will be disucssing how BASF leverages Social for Social Collaboration.
Scott Schrader, Director, Information Systems, SXC Health Solutions, will talk Gilberto García, VP of Innovation, CEMEX, and leader of Shift.is transforming Healthcare.
Raymond Huff, President, HJB Convenience Corp/Russell’s Convenience has a great story on Social Expansion! He is using Social to grow his stores — online collarating with architects,construction, and marketing. Wow!
Dr Burns, Children Hospital Boston, who has a way to train other doctors Socially. You won’t want to miss this one.
Denise Hatzidakis, Chief Technology Officer for the Premier healthcare alliance. Premier serves morethan 2,400 U.S. hospitals and 70,000-plus other healthcare sites, the Premier healthcare alliance and itsmembers are transforming healthcare together. technology field as a decisive leader of operational
Ray Wang, Constellation Consulting, will be talking about Gamification. As you guys know, I am a big believer in this and started some of the first work in IBM on gaming.
- Kevin O’Shaughnessy, Group Digital Director,Standard Life will lay out his new Digital Strategy at Standard Life.
- Michael Lynch, Manager IT Advance Personal & Workgroup Solutions, 3M will discuss how 3M Gets Social with Product Development!
- Harish Lade, GM Systems & Information Technology,Asian Paints Ltd., will speak on how Asian Paints Develops a Culture of Innovation Through Social Collaboration.
- Rachel Happe, Principal Co-founder, The Community Roundtable, and a dear colleague! She will go into how important People are in Community Building!
- Mark Heid – IBM, showcasing the Social Intelligence that IBM is driving in the market to make it an even better client value based company!
Wow! Please join me there!!!