I was reading a few articles on entrepreneurship and the secrets of success of the entrepreneur themselves, vs just the company. Here’s the Top 5 Personal habits that I found in common across all the articles in both first time entrepreneurs and serial entrepreneurs as well!
- Prioritize! 81% of the top entrepreneurs (value of $3.2M or greater and successful exit) make one the night before for those priorities that are most important.
- The Early Riser! 44% get up and going an average of 3 hours before they officially start “work”
- Get Help! 77% of those who are successful have an adviser!
- Networked Connectors. 79% network 5 or more hours a month.
- Return that call. 86% return all their calls in the same week they were received.
Some great habits here that I will adopt as well !!!